#76 - ONIMOS I

25.5.17


It's official: my very first collaboration as Blogger is a wrap. 
I'm super happy and glad about the results. It was a pleasure spending the day with the ONIMOS crew. Birgit, the store owner is absolutely amazing and it was so much fun shooting 6 different outfits for her store. ONIMOS just became my new fav place to shop vintage and stylish items. 
Shop here for more vintage pieces: http://onimos.de

Chris, the photographer, let me feel like a professional model and just took incredibly amazing pictures. Thank you for your motivating words and your talent. Keep it up, boy!!
He definitely deserves your click on his Instagram profile (here). 
Find here all shooting photos on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/chrishaimerlphotography/

As I felt in love with these Levi's shorts, Brigit made me a big favor and made me receive these ones as a gift. Happy me.
Check out her Insta profile with a lot of vintage and streetstyle looks. Get some inspiration guys (here).



You Might Also Like

0 comments

thank you for your feedback.

readers

visitors

Subscribe