#79 - ONIMOS IV

7.6.17


I still cant imagine that I'm officially moving to Düsseldorf for 3 months next weekend. I'm definitely more than excited. After a big collaboration on social media with EF (here) while I was studying abroad at EF London, now I have the opportunity to take a closer look. I'm gonna work at the EF office in DUS and I'm gonna be a part of the crew who organizes all those gap years for several students from all over the world. I can't wait to support the team in social media issues and more. 

It's going to be the very first time spending a couple of months in Düsseldorf - I've never been there! Any recommendations? But as a lucky girl, I'm super happy that my greatly beloved flatmate from London is living in this incredibly amazing city. I definitely can't imagine anyone better as a tour guide, haha!

shop the entire look here: ONIMOS

You Might Also Like

1 comments

thank you for your feedback.

readers

visitors

Subscribe